- Fundamental Protein Design Methods
- Free Energy of Mutation Algorithms (DDG)
- Antibody Structure Prediction (Homology Modeling)
- Protein Loop Modeling and Prediction
- Protein Conformational Analysis/Alternative Conformations
- Homology Modeling (Comparative Modeling) Structure Prediction
- Immunogenicity Prediction: T Cell (MHC II) Epitope Prediction and Engineering
- Conformational Sampling and Energy Minimization with Rosetta Relax
- DDG Improvements 2019
How is Cyrus different?
Cyrus solves difficult problems in protein engineering, biologics optimization and protein modeling to help our customers bring new products or drugs to market. We understand our customers’ needs are varied, so we offer a diverse set of solutions:
- We can work in partnership, risk-sharing with our customers on a well-defined project.
- You can pursue your goals independently using our intuitive web-application, Bench.
Molecular modeling has been used for small molecule discovery for decades, with many notable successes. Modeling of proteins is increasingly popular because proteins are proving useful as therapeutics or as tools for synthetic biology.
Rosetta, available commercially through Cyrus, has fundamentally changed protein design and modeling through the use of both physics-based and statistics-based approaches, unlike traditional physics-only modeling. This statistics-and-physics approach is very different from all other physics-based software toolkits, and has leapfrogged other methods for protein modeling.
Rosetta has been a pioneer in the field of protein design. It has led to many “firsts” including the first fully software-designed proteins, the first designed proteins with biochemical characteristics as good as or better than a therapeutic antibody or enzyme, and the first designed proteins in human clinical trials (Tocagen and PVP Bio).
These Rosetta tools are now accessible through Cyrus’s services to help Cyrus customers advance their discovery programs into pre-clinical and clinical trials.
Our mission is to transform therapeutics and synthetic biology discovery, accelerating new treatments and protein-based materials to market, and creating entirely new treatments computationally that are difficult or impossible to identify using conventional means. Read More